Select Page

If You Need Assistance Please Call 888.424.2626
We Are Here To Help

The Million Book Initiative Fund

Your donation to The Freedom Model’s Million Dollar Book Initiative is 100% tax deductible. 

You may claim the Cash Value of your contribution made to The Freedom Model Million Book Initiative.  You will be provided with an acknowledgement letter detailing the specifics of your donation for tax purposes, and you should submit the acknowledgement letter to your tax professional accordingly.  The above chart is breakdown of how your donation will be used. 63% of all donations are directly allocated towards the production and shipping of the books that will be sent to those in need or to the various individuals and institutions who have requested them. The remaining 37% of proceeds are allocated to the St. Jude Scholarship Fund for those in need of our services but who are unable to financially afford the cost of their retreat stay.

PLEASE SELECT HOW MANY BOOKS YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE

$20.00

The Freedom Model For Addictions

*In cases of physical withdrawal, medical treatment and/or medical detoxification services may be necessary. Consult with a licensed physician..
The Freedom Model and the Freedom Model Retreats, divisions of Baldwin Research Institute, Inc., do not provide any services that require certification by New York State’s Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services. The information in this book is designed to provide information and education on the subject of substance use and human behavior. This book is not meant to be used, nor should it be used, to diagnose or treat any associated condition. The publisher and authors are not responsible for any consequences from any treatment, action, application, or preparation, by any person or to any person reading or following the information in this book. The publisher has put forth its best efforts in preparing and arranging this. The information provided herein is provided “as is” and you read and use this information at your own risk. The publisher and authors disclaim any liabilities for any loss of profit or commercial or personal damages resulting from the use of the information contained in this book.