Personalized, Private Help for those Who Love Someone Struggling with Addiction
At The Freedom Model we know each situation is unique. Our Family Services are tailored to fit your specific needs and goals.
We offer a variety of services including:
Helping Families with an Addicted Loved One
Loving someone who is struggling with substance use can be frightening and heartbreaking.
It seems everyone has an opinion on what you should do, but the truth is, no one can actually know what is right for you and your specific situation. When you suspect your loved one has a problem with drugs or alcohol, it’s important not to panic. Whether you’ve just learned of the problem, or you’ve been dealing with it for several years, please know there really is a solution. Thousands of people have been where you are and have a solution with The Freedom Model.
With The Freedom Model you will learn how you can help your loved while also improving your own life.
We help people who…
- Feel powerless to help their loved one or friend who is struggling with addiction.
- Are unsure how they can help their loved one.
- Have a loved one that doesn’t believe they have a problem or does not want to change.
- Feel like they’ve tried everything to help their loved one and nothing works.
- Know that their loved one can overcome their addiction if given the right information.
The Freedom Model Family Liaison Services
The Freedom Model Family Liaison Services is an alternative to Intervention and coercion methods employed by addiction treatment providers.
Addiction interventions use fear, panic, shame, guilt and in many cases distortions and outright lies to convince people to enter addiction treatment programs. They are designed to force people to go into addiction treatment programs that they don’t want and/or feel they don’t need. They are confrontational in nature, can be very expensive, and extremely low rates of success. They can also have severe negative consequences because they alienate the substance user from what may be his/her only remaining support system.
There are more effective ways to communicate with your loved one!
The Freedom Model Family Liaison employs non-confrontational methods of communicating. Rooted in compassion, understanding and love, we can be the buffer between you and your loved one.
The Freedom Model Family Liaison will:
- Meet with you privately to gain a thorough understanding of your specific situation
- Help you to build a plan of action based on your specific circumstances and goals
- Show you more effective ways of communicating with your loved one
- Talk with the substance user privately or with you about his/her options
It’s important for your loved one to understand that they have the ultimate say in how they want to live their own life. No one wants to be told how to live, and most people rebel against it. Nagging, providing ultimatums and becoming overly dramatic can make heavy substance use seem much more attractive to your loved one!
Whether you feel like your loved one has a problem and they don’t, or your loved one has been struggling but refuses to get help, Call Today to learn how The Freedom Model can help you and your loved one. 888-424-2626.
The Freedom Model Family Private Instruction
Private Freedom Model instruction specifically designed to address the needs of those who love someone struggling with addiction. The Freedom Model for the Family is an alternative to addiction treatment family programs.
Family Private Instruction is provided through one-on-one 60-90 minutes class sessions either in person or via video conferencing such as Skype, Zoom or Facetime.
With The Freedom Model for the Family Private Instruction you will:
- Learn what addiction is and what it’s not and why that matters
- Gain a better understanding of your loved one’s problem and how you can help
- Learn how you can improve your relationship with the substance user, regardless of the choices they make.
- Address and find solutions to the issues that you’ve faced in dealing with this problem
- Hear information that you won’t hear anywhere else. The Freedom Model provides the truth about addiction and recovery, and will show you how your loved one can move past addiction and build a much happier life.
Call now to set up a free initial consultation with Michelle Dunbar so you can make an informed decision of The Freedom Model for the Family Private Instruction is right for you. 888-424-2626
The Freedom Model for the Family Workshops
A 2-day intensive course in The Freedom Model Addiction Solution with Freedom Model co-authors Michelle Dunbar and Mark Scheeren.
The Freedom Model for the Family Workshops can be done privately with just one family or in a large group setting.
The primary goals for The Freedom Model for the Family Workshops are:
- To provide you with factual, research-based information about substance use and addiction
- To alleviate anxiety, guilt, and shame you may be feeling
- To help you build a plan of action rooted in informed decision making and what is best for you and your family
The Freedom Model for the Family Workshops are mobile! We will come to your location or you can plan a trip to ours. We are here to help you!
Call today for a free, private conversation to see which Freedom Model Family Service is the right fit for you and your family. 888-424-2626
Information Based On Research
Providing you with factual, research-based information about substance use and addiction
Peace of Mind
Alleviating any anxiety, guilt and shame you may be feeling
Helping you to build a plan of action based on informed decisions, and what is best for you and your family specifically
Download Our Free E-Book Today!
This short e-book will provide you, the parents, caretakers or loved ones of substance users, with factual information that you won’t hear anywhere else. With it, you will begin to see a way to help your loved one get past their problem. We know it’s hard dealing with such a confusing and scary issue. But you are not alone. We will show you how to get the help your loved one needs!
By calling out the rampant misinformation and lies surrounding drugs, alcohol and addiction, this e-book will provide you with information that will quell your fears and allow you to make a decision based on facts rather than panic.
We have kept this e-book short, and addressed each important point directly and succinctly, so we encourage you to read through it fully. This e-book takes a few important points from our complete texts which are available both in digital format and in paperback; and we offer a full array of personalized, private, professional services. You can get more information about our books and services at www.TheFreedomModel.org. And you can reach us at 888-424-2626 or at email@example.com.
Get Exclusive Information
If you are interested in getting additional information on our workshops, dates and locations, please join our mailing list to get exclusive content. Complete the form below to join our mailing list.