at last real solution to addictions
The Freedom Model – Private Instruction
Confidential, Individualized, Convenient
For those who are seeking a trained professional to help them learn The Freedom Model for Addictions, we offer The Freedom Model Private Instruction online. This includes one-on-one classes with a Certified Freedom Model Presenter via videoconferencing with Skype or Facetime.
The Freedom Model for Addictions is not addiction treatment or a program, it is an approach. It is a way of thinking. It is like nothing you’ve learned or experienced in treatment, counseling, or rehab in the past. Again, The Freedom Model is presented to you by Certified Freedom Model Presenters, not therapists or counselors.
The Freedom Model debunks the myths and misinformation surrounding the addiction concept that are keeping you trapped, and provides a new way for you to move past substance use problems easily and reject the negative limitations of treatment facilities and/or recovery.
The Freedom Model Private Instruction. You will be provided:
- The Freedom Model for Addictions text and workbook series which has been developed based on more than 35 years of research and experience helping people to solve their substance use problems.
- 12 60-90 minute private classes with a Certified Freedom Model Presenter via Skype or Facetime, or in person at our Manhattan location. (As people work at different rates, additional classes may be necessary to complete the curriculum. These additional classes are provided at no additional charge.)
- Two (2) scheduled classes per week and as much additional assistance outside of scheduled class time, via phone, email, or text, as desired or needed.
- Complete confidentiality.
- Affordable, professional, one-on-one instruction that fits your schedule.
- An effective model that is non-disease, non-12-Step, non-treatment.
- A true evidence-based, common sense solution that will forever change your life.
Prior to making your decision, you can schedule a free initial private consultation with your personal Freedom Model Presenter to see if The Freedom Model Private Instruction will be the right fit for you.
To inquire about The Freedom Model Private Instruction, please call 888-424-2626 to talk with one of our Freedom Model Consultants today.
*In cases of physical withdrawal, medical treatment and/or medical detoxification services may be necessary. Consult with a licensed physician..
The Freedom Model and the Freedom Model Retreats, divisions of Baldwin Research Institute, Inc., do not provide any services that require certification by New York State’s Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services. The information in this book is designed to provide information and education on the subject of substance use and human behavior. This book is not meant to be used, nor should it be used, to diagnose or treat any associated condition. The publisher and authors are not responsible for any consequences from any treatment, action, application, or preparation, by any person or to any person reading or following the information in this book. The publisher has put forth its best efforts in preparing and arranging this. The information provided herein is provided “as is” and you read and use this information at your own risk. The publisher and authors disclaim any liabilities for any loss of profit or commercial or personal damages resulting from the use of the information contained in this book.